Benefits of Surah Mulk!!!
1) The Prophet (saws) said, "There is a surah in the Qur’an which is only thirty verses. It defended whoever recited it , until it puts him into paradise i.e. Surah al Mulk"
[Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani in Al-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]
2) The Prophet (saws) said, "Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave"
[Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]
3) Jabir (raa) said it was the custom of the Prophet (saws) not to go to sleep until he had read Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk (i.e. Surah Mulk) and Alif Laam Meem Tanzeel.
[Ahmad, Tirmidhi and Darami]
4) Anas (raa) reported Rasulullah (saws) as saying, “There is a Surah which will plead for its reciter till it causes him to enter paradise (Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk).”
5) It was narrated that Abdullah ibn Mas’ood said: Whoever reads Surah al-Mulk every night, Allah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allah (saws) we used to call it al-maani’ah (that which protects). In the Book of Allaah it is a soorah which, whoever recites it every night has done very well. [Sunan An-Nasa'i]