Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Red Kebaya

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Will be attending an AD which I never been before for past 3 years continuously. As the fee getting higher from year to year it makes me think not only twice but many times whether I should go or not. There are a lot of people out there who do not have enough food, and we are going to spend unreasonable RM just for one night for menu that we doesn’t like at all??? Very unfortunately, this time around, I can’t escape anymore and need to go. And thank you boss for sponsoring us 30%, and I myself sponsoring my staff who go to the AD this year. Kesian jugak kat depa kan... huhuhuhu... Hmm it’s not that I want to saying about sponsoring but ....


the thing I want to raise here, why is the AD getting expensive year after year? Why can’t they think about others who are struggling for life, calculating budget over and over again, cut here and there, top up here and there, and you just simply choose that menu yang tak sedap with unreasonable price and force people to go. If we go against you, then we’ll be black listed and bla… bla… bla… so long story telling in future ahead. Common lah.. it is not that we want to go against you, but this is unreasonable, with no extra income, but we need to spend extra expenses. Why don’t you choose place that much more cheaper and everybody is very happy to join, support and contribute. And just now I’ve short discussion with boss and so sudden he said, “Kadang-kadang depa ne buat kita jadi tak ikhlas. Buat keputusan tak mau fikir panjang. Lepastu paksa itu ini… Aduh Manusia…manusia”…

Me? Just keep quiet, and he show me another letter asking for gift sponsorship… and whatelse you expect me to do other then smile… huhuhu… What to do…
Cakap belakang pun tak guna…Cuba highlight to the respective person, kan bagus… Cakap kat aku, aku pun golongan yang kena paksa… golongan yang “diarahkan dan diwajibkan menurut perintah”…

And things that make me worried a bit (only a bit lah), the theme of the AD is red and silver. Adoi… Dahl ah bayor mahai, nak kena cari baju ada tema pulak… karang aku pakai kaler hijau, dikatakan tak menghormati majlis… adei…

After searching for red or silver clothes in my closet, I caught sight of my red kebaya, which I’ve never wear for so looooong time…
Hmmm the color just suite with the theme, but it is already not suite to me anymore, and will never wear any kebaya anymore…


Hmmm… don’t want to think much about it, I will wear whatever similar color that I can find in my closet and will not spend further for this AD. Pink or marroon pun boleh kot…









No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak Komen?
Silakan.Moga beri komen yang bermanfaat. Setiap yang kita tulis Allah akan nilai.Betul tak? (*_*)