Friday, January 20, 2017

Are you Happy With you W.O.R.K ?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR JOB - QUIT ... 

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO LIVE A LIFE WHEN YOU QUIT  - THEN LEARN TO LOVE IT ...
(QUOTE BY ME - NHHAS)
ha ha ha


 Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh ...

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR WORK?

Yeah, I am happy. Insya Allah.

Maybe few years ago, I sometimes felt strongly dislike most of the things about my job. I woke up feeling so much stressed, hates, and sometimes there were tears on my eyes too, and sometimes when I was unable to cope with the stress, I just simply text my boss - "I'm not feeling well - EL today". #GilaSelamber.

But little thing that people know, every time I make such an "emergency break" like that - actually I'm staying at home to finish up all my office work at home in the peaceful of mind. WHY ???
Because if we're in the office, we normally have to attend endless meetings, to answer the phone calls to be bash by uncivilised people, bundle of emails, and other  additional work that may be directed from time to time, which cause too much stress until I cannot focus and in the end I give up with EVERYTHING. #BalikTdoLagiBagusDer.

It was a tough time for me back then - to have confidence, to have good direction in life/ career. Banyak buat salah. Banyak melukakan hati sendiri dan hati orang lain.  Maybe I'm not mature enough to handle the stress. I guess I take my job too serious. Like no fun in life at all #AgeFactor ... Ha ha ha.

After 9 years of working  - am I good in handling the work and life issues? Hmmm well, I need to admit that, I'm still not 100% among those have passion and still not really such a dedicated employee who still at office with full of sincerity and smiling face at 7.30pm during Ramadhan. Tak Best dowh. Mesti tak ada yang percaya ada ketikanya kami balik ke rumah pada jam 4 pagi dan sebelum 8.30 pagi esoknya kami dah kena masuk ke pejabat semula. ha ha ha. I myself can't believe that we are sooooo diligent to work like that. Ha ha ha. Masya Allah. 

But with experiences, meeting various type of people, I can say that thing that keep me alive and keep moving on, is that :

I LOVE MY COUNTRY which lead me to LOVE MY JOB.

As much as possible, I'll give 1000% commitment to my task because the consequences is kind of part of contribution to the well-being of my beloved country. Yes, still - I take my task seriously but calmly (errr ada ke perkataan ni - ha ha ha).

Kalau dulu nak makan pun rasa nak tercekik mengenangkan masalah yang masih belum jumpa jalan penyelesaian, tidur malam mimpi kena marah dengan kp, kena marah ngan ksn - gile nightmare and it make me hate my work and my life back then. Morning drives used to be full of bad thinking about almost everything. 

Merungut and membebel jangan dikenang.
Muka masam mencuka - perkara biasa. 
Tak sempat makan. Memarahi dan Dimarahi, bla bla bla ... 

ha ha ha. Tak matang sungguh.

But now at least I think I no longer hate my job. It instead felt fulfilling and BLESS.
I can drive to work with smile and my brain free from thinking about erm almost nothing.
I can eat my breakfast happily while driving even tho the clock already showed 820 am. ha ha ha. JIT beb JIT.
Keep calm - What will be will be.

I guess as you expose yourself (your brain, your emotion) long enough to any challenging environment, you will adapt to it sooner or later.

The tips here is to keep on moving

And I love the quotes share by sister farrah from famf tower 

"THE BEST WAY TO GET SOMETHING DONE is TO BEGIN".

Thorough experiences and meeting/ dealing with people;
  • I met with bright students who graduates but left with life issues - cause them unable to work even though they already get hired for good job. Syukur aku masih boleh buat kerja dan boleh bersabar dengan mehnah pekerjaan. Ya Allah - nikmatnya.
  • I met with good and talented engineers  - who has risk at his current post (risk that his contract may not be renew) because of silly office politics. Syukur aku masih ada kerja. Ya Allah - nikmatnya.
  • I met with a staff who met with an accident that cause paralyze in her daily life. Syukurnya aku masih boleh bergerak dan pergi kerja.
But me - still here, still bless with a lot of good things in life, and for now I just want to be a thankful and grateful servant of Allah + can live to benefit others and nature and all its contents.  Insya Allah.

Thank you Allah for all the nikmat given. Alhamdulillah.


17 Dec 2007 ~ 18 Jan 2017 marks 9 yrs 1 mnth 1 day we joined public service.
Happy 9th year working girls. 
24 to 27 years more to survive, Insya Allah.


My support system for de survival. 

May Allah bless, May Allah ease everything. Insya Allah.

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 97:

مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ
Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.


  
Missing Mila, HudaKck and Lyn here.
 
Us today ~ 20.01.2017
#girlfrensdayout
Celebrating 9 years of frenship.

Missing Mila, Huda Kck and Lyn here.
But we proxy Nad n G for you both ok.
Surprise visit from Naza.
Having GOOD advice from Mai de consultant - hahaha - terpaksa gelak.
Sharing food with Cik Na - harap-harap tak jangkit sakit mata. hahaha.
And good photo by Kak Ros 

Having dis support system for me to survive - masya Allah.
Its a great blessing. Alhamdulillah.

Thanx for the love and laughter together girls ...
love uols Lillahitaala.


@Loves_nhhas.

23 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah...

    suka atau tidak yg penting niat mencari rezeki halal insya allah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah kan anies.
      Betulkan niat.
      Luruskan langkah.

      Insya Allah

      Delete
  2. mula2 kerja tu mmg rasa mcm nak resign je, but now I'm glad that I stayed on, bersabar dgn mehnah, tribulasi kerja..

    persistent is the keyword..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannnn kak...

      Rasa nak terbalikkan meja pun ada.

      Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Thus if you can't change you won't be able to survive-Uniqlo founder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tepuk tgn 4juta kali boleh tak? Mana nk cari employee balik 4pagi and dtg balik kul 8pagi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... sbb kol 9 ada meeting.

      Abis meeting tgh hari tu balik tdo.

      Mujur boss flexi.

      Delete
  5. Being grateful and gracious..not complaining is a sign of maturity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... tetiba terasa tua... adeiii...

      Kih kih kih

      Delete
  6. Happiness at workplace might be 70%..but while travelling is 1000%..aci dak??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aci...

      Haha

      #jomTravel

      Tetiba... haha.

      Where and when will b ur next destination mak?

      Delete
  7. Suka tak suka terletak dimana kemampuan diri
    Masih beruntung punya kerjaya dan ada pendapatan
    Cuba bandingkan dgn yg kena retrenched atau vss apa ada dalam diri mereka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul kak. Syukur banyak2.
      Tadi dengar luahan hati staff - suaminya kena retrenched - she is running out of money - nak beli persiapan sekolah anak - buku + baju hatta nak makan pun beras dah habis.

      Allahurabbi.

      Terus insaf saya kak.

      Cuba lah bantu mana yang boleh.

      Delete
  8. rasa malas dah nak kerja..
    kalau bini jutawan, mau je goyang kaki kat rumah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. alhamdulillah. masa kerja dulu pun saya happy, sekarang full time shaklee berganda2 happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As for me, I akan pegang prinsip ni : Setiap kerja pun ada cabaran sendiri. We just have to adapt.

    Apa pun, ikhlaskan diri. Niat nak kerja demi rezeki yang halal. Insha Allah berkat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm...terfikir juga nak pencen awal balik haji ni..
    banyak yg nak dibuat..takut kak tak cukup masa, tukar alamat ke Bt 2..huhu

    ReplyDelete

Nak Komen?
Silakan.Moga beri komen yang bermanfaat. Setiap yang kita tulis Allah akan nilai.Betul tak? (*_*)