Tuesday, July 26, 2022

What is your secret with Allah ?

Dear myself.

Have a good secret between you and Allah.

Something that you are doing on the side, that no one else knows anything about it.

Just you and Allah.

and, tell yourself; 

"I want this things (deed) come out when I meet Allah on the day of judgement".

So, what' s your secret?

What is the thing, that when you meet Allah, "your happiest" gonna to come out?

like you are ready to say.

"Ya Allah, I'm ready for it now. Alhamdulillah, this is only between me and you. I used to do this when YOU re watching me. Here it is. This is my secret with you ya Allah".

Allahuakbar - such a deep reminder by imam omarsulaiman.

What is our preparation to meet Allah.

How many good deeds we do sincerely just for the sake of Allah not for the sake of likes, content on social media.

Insaf sangat. 

What is my secret

Deep.

Semoga sempat untuk mempunya secret with Allah.

Semoga Huda dapat masuk syurga Allah tanpa hisab.

1 comment:

Nak Komen?
Silakan.Moga beri komen yang bermanfaat. Setiap yang kita tulis Allah akan nilai.Betul tak? (*_*)