Thursday, December 31, 2015

CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2016...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh ...

Dear my lovely readers, frens and supporter (ehhh ;-) ...

Thanx for your tremendous support for my ntah apa2 blog @hnr318.blogspot.com.
I appreciate your support and please sincerely accept my way of "giving token appreciation" n consistent doa to all of you who keep on support me - Insya Allah.
(sorry I don't have CARTA PENGKOMEN TEGAR LIST BUT I DO APPRECIATE MY READERS IN MY OWN WAY, INSYA ALLAH)
For those who received my "kiriman dari seberang"  yang tak seberapa itu ... please let me know ya as I don't know when the abam postman will post it to you due to their long leave for christmas. You know lah mat saleh kan raya sekarang ni... They put a notice "leave till 11 January 2016" ... malampau nau.
(pssst: ada 3 penerima tercicir dari kiriman sebab "your thing"  terselit kat tempat lain. Betul-betul minta maaf. Untuk 3 orang ni, nanti saya kirimkan dari malaysia ye. Jangan majuk tau tau tau. Sorry)

My apologize to all of you ; since I've missed a lot of blog walking recently due to my travelling + my sewel phone + my poor internet line and of course when I come back to my office... yeah every dream of blog walking consider less priority as the vacation left me bundle of work to look at too. :-)

Yeah by the way thanx to my team mate who carry the amanah and wasiat in a good way - Alhamdulillah. You make my life a little bit easier when I'm back. Jazakillah khayr Sister (you know who you are).

To my dear new readers.
Actually I noticed a few new readers through my comment box.  Thank you sooo much. And I notice some of new follower in my blog and ehhh tiba-tiba unfollow pulak (sedih titew tau)...
But here is an announcement - for those who drop your comment and follow my blog BUT I didn't make any visit to yours, can you help me to paste you blog url in my comment box so that I'm aware that I'm not yet visiting your blog. Again I am sorry for that since yeah... we can put the blame on age factor + phone sewel + buta IT or what ever reason it can be. ;-)

Please jot down your url(s) below, Insya Allah I'll pay a visit. Bagi link tau sebab my phone macam vengong juga if I'm using google+ tu. Not sure why.

With that ... yeah .. today is the last day of 2015 Books... Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah for allowing us to be + to have what we are now. Please be thankful for that. We have hard time in 2015 due to financial and political issues which drag the rakyat jelata too in this crisis.  May Allah help us + bless us and make ease for us for our 2016 and future ahead.. Insya Allah.

psssttt ... Put your trust on Allah. Please keep on doa and multiply our effort Insya Allah. Soon we are all will come back to Allah and let us prepare for that.

Tak mau cakap pasal azam sebab memang tak pernah konsiten untuk berjaya pun. Hi hi hi ...

Before I end my note for year 2015 ... I would like to share this consideration notes for 2016 which I get it from my brother (macam kopipes dari warren buffet je ... hi hi hi)

Happy 2016 everyone - Insya Allah ... @Loves NHHAS...

________________________________
1. ON EARNING:
Never depend on single income. Make investment to
create a second chance.
_________________________________
2. ON SPENDING:
If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
________________________________
3. ON SAVINGS:
Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
________________________________
4. ON TAKING RISK:
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
________________________________
5. ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.
________________________________
6. ON EXPECTATIONS:
Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
________________________________
7. Past is a waste paper, present is a newspaper, and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control the present, and secure the future.
________________________________
8. When bad things happen in your life, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
_______________________________
9. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look backwards.
_______________________________
10. We use pencil when we were young, but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can easily be erased, unlike now.

Have a prosperous 2016.

35 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum, Cik Huda. Akak datang singgah di penghujung 2015. Sorry, dah lama tak lepak-lepak di sini :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikumussalam...

      yeay... kak farah masih ingat blog kita.

      ha ha ha

      Delete
  2. Hihihi akak tahu akak antara yang dapat kiriman tu. Ada orang dah bocor rahsia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cer buat CARTA PENGROMEN.... Ehh Silap.. PENGKOMEN... He He He...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SS pengkomen baru... Nak link blog SS tak Cik Manisah Lesing? Keh Keh Keh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak nak. ha ha ha./.
      sss nak shawl biru cantik tu... nak nak nak./

      hahahahaha...gediknya haku

      Delete
  5. SS memang tak ada azam... Sebab nama SS bukan azam... Orang nama azam pon belum tentu ada azam... he he hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cari encik suami nama azam lah kalau camtu sss

      Delete
  6. "10. We use pencil when we were young, but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can easily be erased, unlike now."... SS guna keyboard... he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam kak Huda :)
    moga tahun 2016 diberi 1001 kemudahan oleh yang ESA dalam apa jua rencana :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Semoga 2016 mampu membuat iman semakin kental, diberi kesihatan terbaik utk memikul tanggungjawab yg perlu digalas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. post yang menarik & paling suka part x mau citer psl sbb x pnh konsisten..apepn hope kita sume sentiasa di dalam perlindungan Allah S.W.T and friendship berkekalan sampai bila2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ye insya Allah. jangan lupa aku tau. hi hi hi

      Delete
  10. selamat tahun baru cik huda., lamanyer nk tungu abam posmen tahundepan kannns., ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kannnn... harap2 dia tak campak kat laut china selatan mahupun lautan hindi... hwa hwa hwa...berlari tau saya g pejabat pos.

      Delete
  11. salam tahun baru,huda..bab follower tu memang ramai perasan benda yang sama..follower tetibe berkurang.masalah blogspot kot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owh ye ke... hmm x pe lah.
      ada orang2 macam korang ni dah cukup meng happening kan blog saya.

      tengs tau

      Delete
  12. semoga tahun 2016 lebih baik dari tahun yang lepas..azam tu biasalah,memang ada, tapi tak pernah berhasil..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the consideration notes, kak Huda :)

    Moga tahun 2016 ni akan menjadi lebih baik dari tahun 2015. Insya Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. moga sinar lebih terang utk kita semua di tahun depan....hihihih

    ReplyDelete
  15. huda...banyak nya bahasa inggeris....tak faham...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ala...kesiannya kak yan.

      errr, kena kopipes kat google translator ni kak yan.
      hihihi

      Delete
    2. Insya Allah nxt time.
      Maaf lh ... kdg2 tak sengaja ter bahasa penjajah. Padahal grammar pun terabur.
      Bm ... tatabahasa pun hancur. Dah tu camna

      Delete
  16. pandang ke hadapan. jadikan semalam sebagai pengajaran dan sandaran.

    salam thn baru 2016

    ReplyDelete
  17. ehehehe.. xde la mrapu blog ni.. suka je baca Kak Huda membebel.. mcm rasa betul2 depan mata tngh bebel wakakaka.. =P

    ReplyDelete

Nak Komen?
Silakan.Moga beri komen yang bermanfaat. Setiap yang kita tulis Allah akan nilai.Betul tak? (*_*)